Lamborghini P0292 OBD II Check Engine Light Cause & Repair Info for Powertrain Fault Codes.
Repair Information, Analysis, and Likely Causes for OBD-II Fault Code P0292 - (Cylinder No.11) Injector Circuit High|
The OBD 2 Diagnostics process is preformed by your cars onboard computer system
using sensors located throughout your car's engine, drive train, chassis, body,
and network communication systems. Some fault codes indicate real
problems with your vehicle and some indicate faulty sensors,
see Cause and Repair Info Below.
Note: Site Instructions Below
P0292 - (ASE)|
Fuel and Air Metering
DTC Description: (Cylinder No.11) Injector Circuit High
End of Range - Circuit Higher Than Expected
Lamborghini Models by Year Include:
- Please note the list of automobile manufacturers at the left edge of the screen.
The currently selected ODB code is for the Lamborghini family of autos. The codes for any
particular vehicle make and model will be found under the manufacturer family, i.e.
Dodge and Plymouth are part of the Chrysler family of cars and trucks.
- Also notice that just to the right of the manufacturer family list is a short group
of OBD II codes. The highlighted Lamborghini OBDII code P0292 in this list is the currently selected code,
and the information on this page pertains to fault code P0292. The other codes in the list
above and below this code are OBD 2 codes some of which may be related to the current
trouble code and can be navigated to directly.
- Need to look up additional OBD II Trouble Codes, use the search box. Enter the 5
character fault codes in the search box and submit the search. You can repeat the
search as many times as you need, one diagnostics code per search.
- Don't assume a particular OBD2 code means the same for other auto manufacturers as
there are many manufacturer specific codes in use.
- If your fault codes are for a different auto family, select that vehicle series
before searching for the diagnostics codes because not all OBD 2 codes used by one
manufacture are used by the other manufactures. The search only looks at OBD codes
valid for the currently selected manufacturer family.
- If your automotive family is grayed out, the current OBD code, P0292,
is not among those used by the current manufacturer. You can click un-gray at
the bottom of the auto family list and then select the manufacturer for your vehicle
before searching for your trouble codes.